A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nigahus Karabulut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nigahus Karabulut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nigahus Karabulut, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karabulut graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Karabulut has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nigahus Karabulut MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nigahus Karabulut practice?
- Dr. Nigahus Karabulut has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nigahus Karabulut practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ewing, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Infectious Disease Doctors.