A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nigel Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nigel Palmer is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nigel Palmer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Palmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Easton Hospital
- Northeast Al Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nigel Frederick Palmer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nigel F. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Nigel Palmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Nigel Palmer practices Emergency Medicine near Easton, PA.
See Easton Emergency Physicians.