A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nigel Pashley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nigel Pashley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nigel Pashley, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pashley graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Pashley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nigel R T Pashley BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nigel R. Pashley practice?
- Dr. Nigel Pashley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nigel Pashley practices Otolaryngology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Centennial, CO and Thornton, CO.
See Denver Otolaryngologists.