A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nigel Sharrock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nigel Sharrock is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nigel Sharrock, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Intraoperative Complications
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Postoperative Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharrock graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharrock has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nigel Edmund Sharrock MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nigel E. Sharrock practice?
- Dr. Nigel Sharrock has 1 office location.
Dr. Nigel Sharrock practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.