A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nighat Hashmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nighat Hashmi is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nighat Hashmi, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashmi graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Hashmi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
- Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nighat F Hashmi MD is a female Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Nighat F. Hashmi practice?
- Dr. Nighat Hashmi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nighat Hashmi practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Utica, NY.
See Utica Pathologists.