A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nihal Naccasha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nihal Naccasha is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nihal Naccasha, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Naccasha graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Naccasha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nihal Naccasha MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nihal Naccasha practice?
- Dr. Nihal Naccasha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nihal Naccasha practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.