Dr. Nihar Saha MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.2

June 11th, 2014
Dr. Saha spend a half hour with me and diagnosed me as bi-polar. I spend 2 months 2 years ago with a theropist who diagnosed me adhd. Dr. Saha used all leading questions and never really listened to my answers. He cut me off every time he found what he wanted and didn't let the entire answer out. He stated that bi-polar victoms do terrible with adhd meds, I asked why I fekt the best I ever had for over a year on concerta and he stated there are exceptions. Being a psychology major myself I am aware of what it takes to be diagnosed something this serious, I also did research to reassure myself. This man is dangerous, he actually gave me drugs on a first visit. I will not take them but he should not have a lisence.

April 10th, 2013
Anonymous 2
This was the worst experience I have ever had at a doctors office anywhere in the united states in my life, it appears this is a "mill" where people are seen every 10 minutes just for billing purposes, and they do not care about the people. I DO NOT recommend ANYONE go to this facility at all...please spread the word so other people can get quality health care somewhere else which you will not find at this location.