Dr. Nihra Hulbert MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 20th, 2015
Not very caring
Appointments take two weeks to make. They would not budge on anything sooner even though I was concerned for my son's timely vaccines and a possible ear infection. Finally go in for an appointment and it's an hour and 15 min wait. A medical assistant sees him takes my son's height and wait, and asks why we were there for visit. Then it's another 45 min wait in a different waiting room to see the doctor! Plus an extra 20 min when they finally assign a room. Doctor finally sees him and is there for like 5 min. Confirms the ear infection and that's it. My son gets one shot and misses one because they didn't have it in inventory. They could care less about a missing shot. Then they send us to their lab corp on site and the technician was rushing, rude, and incredibly impatient with my 1 1/2 year old. I do not recommend this office or doctor. They did not schedule a follow up appt for his ear. I called concerned because he was still scratching his ear. They did not care and told me to try to walk in. I did try and they had one patient there at 7:40am and still turned my son and I away. Just utterly careless. Needless to say I'm in the process of switching pediatricians for my son through our insurance company.