A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nii Tetteh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nii Tetteh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nii Tetteh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tetteh graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Tetteh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nii Aryee E Tetteh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nii A. Tetteh practice?
- Dr. Nii Tetteh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nii Tetteh practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: National City, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.