A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nijole Glaze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nijole Glaze is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaze graduated from Kauno Medicinos Universitetas, Kaunas.
Dr. Glaze has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nijole Glaze MD is a female General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nijole Glaze practice?
- Dr. Nijole Glaze has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nijole Glaze practices General Practice near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Lynwood Primary Care Doctors.