A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nijole Glaze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nijole Glaze is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glaze
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glaze Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaze graduated from Kauno Medicinos Universitetas, Kaunas.
Dr. Glaze has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nijole Glaze MD is a female General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nijole Glaze practice?
- Dr. Nijole Glaze has 1 office location.
Dr. Nijole Glaze practices General Practice near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood General Practitioners.