Learn more about Dr. Nijuanna Irby-Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nijuanna Irby-Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Irby-Johnson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Irby-Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Irby-Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nijuanna P. Irby-Johnson practice?
Dr. Nijuanna Irby-Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.