The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nik Nik Abdul Rashid
Dr. Nik Nik Abdul Rashid, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Henderson, NV and Las Vegas, NV. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Nik Abdul Rashid is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital - Rose de Lima, University Med Center of Southern Nevada and Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Nik Nik Abdul Rashid has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Nik Nik Abdul Rashid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Waseem Alhushki
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi9
Dr. Katherine Marzan
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi28
Dr. Alan Ikeda
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi9