A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazima Abrarova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazima Abrarova is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazima Abrarova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrarova graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy.
Dr. Abrarova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trinitas Hospital
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazima M Abrarova MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nazima M. Abrarova practice?
- Dr. Nazima Abrarova has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nazima Abrarova practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Internal Medicine near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, NJ and Elizabeth, NJ.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Newark Internists.