Dr. Nikesh Batra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nikesh Batra?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Nikesh Batra?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2017

Great doctor

Speaks to me in great detail about my pain...gives injections as necessary. Refers me if it's a neuro problem they don't handle. Friendly office staff. Prompt and efficient.

November 16th, 2016

Seen as patient for chronic pain symptoms. Dr Batra is very friendly and personable. I have seen other pain specialists and he seems very knowledgeable and experienced compared to my previous experience. I would highly recommend Dr Nikesh Batra.

February 2nd, 2016

Great pain doctor

Friendly and upbeat. Very knowledgable.

November 26th, 2014

about this doctor

I seen this doctor total of 4 times and had to go through heck in order for him to even talk to me. This guy doesn't look at me would not listen to me I had a mound of paperwork in what kind of shape I was in he still would not take my work he is a waste of time and money please do not attempt to see this idiot he made me worse with injections and would not even care his office stay lost numerous paperwork a day our very rude look elsewhere he will care about pain and tell u to ice it it's way to late for that it's. He acts like it's a dang emergency room and rushes out not even a goodbye or hand shack

December 6th, 2013

this office is a joke

The reason i went to this office was for pain in my knee. i has given to shots in my back for back pain. that hurt me and made the pain in my back and knee worst. the dr. said that he could not just give me pills that i needed to loss weight . it is hard to loss weight when you are in pain. they had info about a different cleint in my file. and i was told that i has given meds that i was not . and then told when i addressed that i had a bad attiitude and was no longer wanted there. this office is a joke i never got meds from them and they did not follow up with me even when i called the office with problems from the shots in my back. i would not recommend anyone to go here

August 14th, 2017