A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niketa Dani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niketa Dani is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niketa Dani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dani graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Dani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 27 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Niketa S. Dani practice?
Dr. Niketa Dani practices Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatrics near Fenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Fenton Internists, Fenton Adolescent Specialists, and Fenton Pediatricians.