A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niketa Dani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niketa Dani is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dani
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niketa Dani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dani graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Dani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niketa Dani MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Niketa Dani practice?
- Dr. Niketa Dani has 1 office location.
Dr. Niketa Dani practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Fenton, MI.
See Fenton Internists and Fenton Pediatricians.