2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 22nd, 2014

She said that a 16 month old is supposed to be saying a minimum of a few hundred words, which is off by a few hundred.

Feb 21st, 2014

I seriously question her qualifications. Talked down to me because my daughter is on medicaid. I caught her pushing things on my daughter to appease medicaid, even though its less healthy for her.

Terrible show details Terrible
Feb 21st, 2014

Talked down to is the entire time. Was wrong with most of the things she said. Treated us like garbage. I've never experienced anything like this before.

Jun 6th, 2011

Just a poor grasp of medicine, it seems. Can FMC do no better?

Wait time show details Wait time
Jun 2nd, 2010

We schedule our appointments as early in the day as possible. Our last appointment was scheduled weeks in advance, and set for 10:15 am, we got there 10 minutes early and were taken back after waiting justs a few minutes. We waited until 11:00 before we packed up and left, the doctor was just coming in to see us, we asked how long it would take and she (the doctor) would be out in like 5-10 minutes, but it would take like a half hour to get shots ready. So I'm expected to wait over an hour for a simple appointment. It happened more then once.