Dr. Nikhat Yasmeen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

February 2nd, 2016
Never ever ever go see this quack for a doctor
This doctor is complete joke she has no business being in psychological therapy whatsoever all she does is accuse people of stealing their medications and does not pay attention to anything that they talk about she's very rude and unprofessional and in my opinion he should not have a license to be a doctor if I wasn't trained psychologists are trained professional I will look into this matter because she is a complete quiet and a waste of time and a disgrace to the medical field

July 4th, 2012
The single worst Doctor in the V.A. system!
From the moment of our first appointment to the last one we had she was aggressive in her tone, I left each appointment feeling like I was wasting her time by coming to her. No doctor should look down on you with narrow minded and short sighted diagnoses. Her arrogance and shortsightedness led to me be diagnosed with a possible life threatening syndrome, which was figured out by two other doctors with-in hours of my last visit with this hack.

June 28th, 2010
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Yasmeen is the best out of the 4 or 5 psychiatrists I've seen. She has changed my life by helping me out of depression! I wish her success throughout her life!