Learn more about Dr. Nikhil Bhayani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikhil Bhayani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhayani
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Bhayani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikhil Bhayani, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhayani graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Bhayani has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikhil Kiran Bhayani MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nikhil K. Bhayani practice?
- Dr. Nikhil Bhayani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nikhil Bhayani practices Infectious Disease near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Bedford Infectious Disease Doctors.