A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikhil Bhayani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikhil Bhayani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikhil Bhayani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhayani graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Bhayani has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikhil Kiran Bhayani MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nikhil K. Bhayani practice?
- Dr. Nikhil Bhayani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nikhil Bhayani practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: plano, TX and Bedford, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.