A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikhil Bhayani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikhil Bhayani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhayani
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Bhayani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikhil Bhayani, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhayani graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Bhayani has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikhil Kiran Bhayani MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nikhil K. Bhayani practice?
- Dr. Nikhil Bhayani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nikhil Bhayani practices Infectious Disease near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Bedford Infectious Disease Doctors.