A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikhil Chanani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikhil Chanani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chanani
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Chanani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikhil Chanani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chanani graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikhil K Chanani MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nikhil K. Chanani practice?
- Dr. Nikhil Chanani has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikhil Chanani practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians, Atlanta Pediatric Specialists, and Atlanta Cardiologists.