A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikhil Chanani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikhil Chanani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikhil Chanani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chanani graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Chanani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikhil Chanani MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nikhil Chanani practice?
- Dr. Nikhil Chanani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nikhil Chanani practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians, Atlanta Pediatric Specialists, and Atlanta Cardiologists.