A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikhil Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikhil Shah is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikhil Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikhil Dinesh Shah MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nikhil D. Shah practice?
- Dr. Nikhil Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikhil Shah practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists, Riverside Critical Care Practitioners, and Riverside Pulmonologists.