A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikhil Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikhil Shah is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikhil Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikhil Dinesh Shah MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nikhil D. Shah practice?
- Dr. Nikhil Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikhil Shah practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists, Riverside Critical Care Practitioners, and Riverside Pulmonologists.