A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikhil Dave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikhil Dave, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dave
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dave Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikhil Dave, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Environmental Illness
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dave graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Dave has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikhil K Dave BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nikhil K. Dave practice?
- Dr. Nikhil Dave has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikhil Dave practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Charleroi, PA.
See Charleroi Allergists and Charleroi Pediatricians.