A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikhil Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikhil Goyal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikhil Goyal, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Nutritional Support
- Postoperative Complications
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Goyal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikhil Goyal MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nikhil Goyal practice?
- Dr. Nikhil Goyal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nikhil Goyal practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians and Detroit Internists.