Learn more about Dr. Nikhil Bhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikhil Bhatt, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikhil Bhatt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Laser Surgery
- Meniere's Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatt graduated from BJ Medical CollegeGujarat University.
Dr. Bhatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- University of Illinois
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikhil J Bhatt MD is a male Allergist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Surgery, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Nikhil J. Bhatt practice?
- Dr. Nikhil Bhatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikhil Bhatt practices Otolaryngology, Surgery, and Allergy near Elgin, IL.
See Elgin Otolaryngologists, Elgin Surgeons, and Elgin Allergists.