A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikhil Bhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikhil Bhatt, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikhil Bhatt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Laser Surgery
- Meniere's Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatt graduated from BJ Medical CollegeGujarat University.
Dr. Bhatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- University of Illinois
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikhil J Bhatt MD is a male Allergist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Surgery, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Nikhil J. Bhatt practice?
- Dr. Nikhil Bhatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nikhil Bhatt practices Otolaryngology, Surgery, and Allergy near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists, Chicago Surgeons, and Chicago Allergists.