A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikhil Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikhil Joshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joshi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikhil Joshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Joshi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Texoma Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikhil Shashikant Joshi MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nikhil S. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Nikhil Joshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikhil Joshi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Internists and Sherman Cardiologists.