Learn more about Dr. Nikhil Kansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kansal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kansal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikhil Kansal, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Kansal is currently the principal investigator at the San Diego VA Hospital for the Open Versus Endovascular Repair of Aneurysm Trial (OVER trial). He is fully trained in various aspects of endovascular intervention and surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kansal graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kansal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikhil Kansal MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nikhil Kansal practice?
- Dr. Nikhil Kansal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nikhil Kansal practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Ayer, MA.
See Brighton Surgeons.