Learn more about Dr. Nikhil Munshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munshi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Munshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikhil Munshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Munshi graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Munshi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikhil Vilas Munshi MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nikhil V. Munshi practice?
- Dr. Nikhil Munshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikhil Munshi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.