Learn more about Dr. Nikhil Pandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikhil Pandhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandhi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pandhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandhi graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pandhi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikhil Gautam Pandhi DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nikhil G. Pandhi practice?
- Dr. Nikhil Pandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikhil Pandhi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Munster, IN.
See Munster Surgeons and Munster Family Physicians.