Learn more about Dr. Nikhil Pandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikhil Pandhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandhi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pandhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandhi graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pandhi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikhil Gautam Pandhi DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nikhil G. Pandhi practice?
- Dr. Nikhil Pandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikhil Pandhi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Munster, IN.
See Munster Surgeons and Munster Family Physicians.