A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikhil Ramaiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikhil Ramaiya is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Kidney Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramaiya graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ramaiya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikhil Himmatsinh Ramaiya MBBS and MD is a male Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nikhil H. Ramaiya practice?
- Dr. Nikhil Ramaiya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nikhil Ramaiya practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Foxboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See Foxboro Radiologists.