Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Real Estate Broker  |  show details
by Elie on Oct 20th, 2014

I had a full robotic removal of the prostate on 8-28-2014. Prior to the surgery I had met with Dr Shah several times and had all my concerns and questions answered in the most eye to eye level. Dr Shah is a very skilled surgeon and above all a warm human being. A "Mench". He has done everything possible to make this surgery a full success with the most minimal after effects. I had no leaking problems what so ever. The healing went smoothly and after 2 weeks I felt the same as before the surgery. If not for wife - who reminded me to take it easy and to watch myself - I could have resumed all my activities. After 7 weeks my PSA has shown less than 0.1 and once I had the follow up with Dr Shah - I was assured of what has been done and how to continue to make my healing a complete success. I can not stop praising Dr Shah for his wide holistic approach; his assistant Nurse - Leena John - and others in his office - of being caring; responsive and making everything to get me back to normal life. I'm 68 years old and I'm sure this surgery added many years to my life. And all of it - thanks to the Dr. Shah whom I consider an angel. I will be happy to share my experience if you need assurance. Call me at (678) 744-8118

|  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

Dr.Shah in my opinion is the absolute best. Both, he and his team of professionals from the very first day, follow up, check on you every step of the way. His hand are anointed by God above. Thank you Dr. Shah and staff. FVS-4/2011

|  Review of my experience with Dr. Shah  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

Very simply, outstanding experience with him. He really cares and takes great pleasure in delivering successful prognosis. All doctors should have his bedside manner and his compassionate methods.

|  EXCELLENT DOCTOR  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2010

My experience was excellent this time. The first time, a little long wait, and show on Doctor's time but this time Dr. Shah took about 30 minutes to explain what was happening and helped me understand the methodical process that he was suggested taking before a potential for surgery. He wanted to look at all options before he did something invasive. Great experience.

|  Robotic Prostate Cancer Surgery October 2010  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr.Nikhil Shah to everyone, he is very skillful and intelligent doctor for Robotic Prostate Cancer surgery, he reviews patient information and explains all details to patient & their family which gives mental ease to patient & their family to get ready for the surgery. After surgery he talks with patient & their family how the surgery went and his bedtime manners is excellent. I had little pain after few days of surgery due to drinking of more water, he took the best effort to diagonise the problem and explain the problem to me,also his after surgery care is very good and answers all questions I had. The Best Doctor to go for Robotic Prostate Cancer surgery.

|  Great surgeon with a lot of experience  |  show details
by cyc123 on Jan 30th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I highly recommend Dr. Shah as a surgeon. He is willing to take the time needed to properly care for his patients and the technology he uses greatly reduces the recovery time. His nursing staff is very good; however, setting up appoints can sometimes be a problem.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Radical prostatectomy robotic surgeon  |  show details
by Mike Amos on Nov 22nd, 2008

Dr. Shah performed radical prostatectomy robotic surgery on myself in November of 2008. Dr. Shah is highly skilled, professional and personable. His staff is also excellent; however, due to high demands on his skills, there are delays in initial appointment and surgical scheduling. Following the surgery, I experienced a very rare complication for which Dr. Shah took the time to educate himself fully before addressing the complication. In addition, although he was fully competent to perform the corrective surgery, Dr. Shah brought a second surgeon into the operating room for consultation.I recommend Dr. Shah to anyone who may require his services. He exceedes expectations in most every regard.