Overall Review

no change

June 8th, 2016
Lung Surgery Patient
Dr. K as we called him operated on my father in Nov. 2012 removing his upper left lobe due to Stage IV Lung Cancer. He spoke to the family slowly about the risks, procedures and recovery info to ease our anxiety. The surgery was long I have to admit but that was because he noticed questionable things from a previous Heart surgery my Dad had in 1989 that Dr. K attended to as well as alerting us to the complications. To this very day my father is still alive and the cancer has not returned to his lungs. Although it had spread to his Brain (which requires a different Surgeon) I am very please how Dr. K handled himself, my father and the family during that very scary period of time. Thank you God for allowing Dr. K to successfully perform the surgery for my Dad!

March 15th, 2016
Did not seem to take me seriously. Would have a smirk on his face when I would discuss issues with him. I gathered he was more interested in garnering his fees than caring about the patient. Definitely not on time for surgery. Waited at least 8 hours PAST my surgery time. No apology, nothing. Would never go back to him.

February 23rd, 2012
Totally sucks! Misdiagnosed and experimented with my grandmother causing her to have 4 surgeries in one month. Now she has to do the process all over again because he didnt know what he was doing. He has admitted to biting off more than he could chew with her hernia.. if he knew that why would he experiment. Hate him!

May 23rd, 2010
Excellent physician. Very good bedside manner.