A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikhilesh Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikhilesh Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikhilesh Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi.
Dr. Mehta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikhilesh Dhansukhlal Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nikhilesh D. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Nikhilesh Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikhilesh Mehta practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Internists and Egg Harbor Township Gastroenterologists.