Dr. Nikhita Dhruv MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

April 9th, 2017
Excellent doctor !! I was nervous about going to a specialist thinking my illness was serious. Yes I was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor and it was really daunting to me. Dr Dhruv is incredibly knowledgeable and very compassionate Explained everything to me using terminology I could understand. I really felt that we would tackle the diagnosis, further workup, and treatment as a team. Felt to reassured and at ease. So glad my doctor referred me to Dr Dhruv !

January 13th, 2017
Moved from Pennsylvania and my primary Doctor suggested I see an endocrinologist. My doctor and several friends had suggested dr Dhruv I am so pleased with seeing her. She is kind and professional and explained the nuances of my ailments with compassion. More than just her knowledge which I later found out by nursing staff at the hospital is vast, her demeanor and compassion for helping people is incredible. Kuddos !!

January 10th, 2017
Took my money then refused to treat me
I have Hashimotos Thyroiditis. I am on a natural thyroid hormone. The artificial, synthetic med, Synthroid was making me sicker every year. I finally got better on the natural hormone. This doctor gave me one choice.. go back on the synthetic, or leave and don't come back. She never even examined me. Yet charged me 45.00 just to tell me No! I asked for my copay back and she laughed at me. Very unprofessional.

August 2nd, 2016
I had just moved here from the north and was hesitant to have a new doctor as I really enjoyed the endocrinologist that I had formally seen. Dr Dhruv was recommended by several of my friends and many health care professionals. I can clearly see why. She is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. I found that she has an excellent rapport with her staff and everyone tries their best to make patients comfortable. Highly highly recommend her !!

June 21st, 2016
I have seeing another endocrinologist and asked my doctor for a second opinion. I am so grateful. Dr Dhruv is extremely bright and caring. She spend time explaining everything to me and I have done so extremely well. My wife and drive an hour from Vero to see and I can understand why my doctor had highly recommend her. She is exceptional!

April 26th, 2016
Phenomenal physician. Highly regarded in the medical community and up to date on current medical literature. Could not be happier! Was recommended by two of my doctors and the hospital

February 22nd, 2016
I am pregnant and have gestational diabetes. I had to be hispitalized and realized that my endocrinologist no longer goes to the hospital. Dr Dhruv was kind to cover my medical needs She was kind and reassuring. During my hospital stay several of the nurses spoke so highly of her and her medical knowledge. I am transferring my care to her when I left the hospital. I learned more from her the three days I was in the hospital than the several appointments I had with my own doctor. So glad I met her.

January 12th, 2016
Excellent doctor. I inadvertently met her when I was in the hospital for a pituitary tumor and she was consulted. She knew exactly what to do and ordered the right test and gave me treatment right away. The neurosurgeon I saw in the hospital told me that she was by far the most accomplished endocrinologist he had ever worked with. Nursing staff also echoed his accolades. So fortunate to have found her and highly recommend to everyone.

December 11th, 2015
I have been diabetic for years and had very poor control with complications including eye disease. I most recently went back to my eye doctor and all my eye disease from the diabetes was gone. My eye doctor was so impressed and asked who my diabetic doctor was for which I replied dr dhruv. He said that dr dhruv has an excellent reputation is the best endocrinologist in Florida. He has had similar results with his other patients in terms of complications of diabetes and resolution with good control. I am so fortunate to have been under the care of this amazing physician.

November 19th, 2015
Excellent Doctor Very knowledgeable about endocrinologist diseases and incredible bed side manner. Had a thyroid nodule diagnosed at age 18 yo and dr Dhruv followed me through the years. Treatment options presented to me in no nonsense manner and felt very comfortable about my care. Highly regarded by her peers and revered by all medical staff in the community and hospital. So very lucky to have found such a brilliant and caring physician!

November 18th, 2015
Excellent dr

October 29th, 2015
Very Happy
Could not have been happier with the choice I made, she made me feel very comfortable and she was very knowledgeable in her field.