A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niki Dietz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niki Dietz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietz graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Dietz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niki Michele Dietz MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Niki M. Dietz practice?
- Dr. Niki Dietz has 1 office location.
Dr. Niki Dietz practices Anesthesiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists.