Dr. Niki Ellen Kantrowitz MD is female, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niki Kantrowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Atherosclerosis, Chest Pain Angina, and Heart Failure.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantrowitz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kantrowitz has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Medical Ctr.
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kantrowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Niki Kantrowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Niki E. Kantrowitz practice?
Dr. Niki Kantrowitz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.