A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niki Kantrowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niki Kantrowitz is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kantrowitz
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kantrowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niki Kantrowitz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantrowitz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kantrowitz has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niki DR Kantrowitz MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Niki D. Kantrowitz practice?
- Dr. Niki Kantrowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Niki Kantrowitz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.