A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niki Kantrowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niki Kantrowitz is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niki Kantrowitz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantrowitz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kantrowitz has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niki DR Kantrowitz MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Niki D. Kantrowitz practice?
- Dr. Niki Kantrowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Niki Kantrowitz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.