A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikita Raje:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikita Raje is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Raje graduated from KM School of Postgraduate Studies.
Dr. Raje has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikita Rameshchandra Raje MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nikita R. Raje practice?
- Dr. Nikita Raje has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nikita Raje practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.