Dr. Nikki Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nikki Allen?

March 31st, 2016

Very thorough fantastic Doctor I recommend her All the time

January 14th, 2016

Fantastic Doctor who goes above and beyond

My doctor Nikki Allen is Amazing...She is always easy to reach, via her staff or her personal email through My Aurora web site. Just a question, or advice and she responds quickly and doesn't require an office visit. Recently I saw her with medication concerns and a check up, and mentioned my arm hurt. She evaluated me and set me up for physical therapy that day. My condition headed south and I got pain meds and x-rays at a hospital over the holiday weekend. A week later I sent a message to her and requested an MRI. The MRI scheduler called me the very next morning and stated I needed a Prior Auth from my insurance and wanted to schedule me out 8 days. Dr. Allen's office came in on call waiting, I transferred over and her assistance transferred me to Dr. Allen in her office. She put a call through and 20 minutes later I got a call approved, and 40 Minutes later I was at the radiology clinic. 4 Hours later a personal call from Dr. Allen to me on my cell phone. She is sweet and comforting , even with the bad results from my MRI. She answered all my questions, and gave me referral for a surgeon. Her professionalism and aggressiveness with the insurance company and lab, have given me a chance to act on my injury quickly. Seriously.... what Doctor can get you approved and into an MRI -AND results from the test in under 6 HOURS ? Doctor Allen, that's who...she is a Rock Star :)

January 9th, 2015

Excellent dr

February 20th, 2013

Dr. Allen is everything a person could want in a physician. She seems to care a lot about my well-being. She is very thorough, yet efficient, asking questions and actively listening. She is very knowledgeable in many areas, going way beyond the typical family physician. I am so thankful for her.

February 18th, 2013

Wise, thoughtful, and caring

Dr. Nikki Allen is very personable and real with her patients. She is amazing with our whole family. From my husband, my girls and down to my little 3 year old. She listens to our concerns and is even willing to adjust her schedule to meet our needs.

August 27th, 2012

Ive seen Dr Allen for ten years now im 23 now and recently just had my first child and she will be my daughters doctor now shes the best she cares about you is knowlwgable and an amazing lisener!

May 29th, 2012

absolutely wonderful!!!

February 1st, 2012

Outstanding Dr

Dr Nikki Allen and Tracy are very wonderful. They go out of the way to help you and take care of you for what ever your needs are. They are the BEST!!

Doctor's Response

Thanks so much for the positive feedback!

April 12th, 2011

Excellent Dr. may have saved my life. Also got the radiologist to reduce his bill when the crappy insurance Co wouldn't cover it.

February 4th, 2011

Awesome Doctor!

I have never met such a caring Doctor as Nikki Allen! She is absolutley wonderful. She actually cares about you!

March 26th, 2009

Dr. Allen is a great doctor. She's very professional and knowledgeable. She actually takes the time to LISTEN and is very thorough in her diagnosing. Overall, shes not only a great doctor, but a great person. I'd recommend her to anyone!

October 20th, 2017