A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikki Ariaratnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ariaratnam
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ariaratnam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikki Ariaratnam, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ariaratnam graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Ariaratnam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikki Sanghera Ariaratnam MD is a female Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nikki S. Ariaratnam practice?
- Dr. Nikki Ariaratnam has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikki Ariaratnam practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.