A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikki Ariaratnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikki Ariaratnam, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ariaratnam graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Ariaratnam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikki Ariaratnam MD is a female Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nikki Ariaratnam practice?
- Dr. Nikki Ariaratnam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nikki Ariaratnam practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Deptford, NJ.
See Woodbury Radiologists.