A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikki Feirt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikki Feirt, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feirt graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Feirt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikki Melodie Feirt MD is a female Pathologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Nikki M. Feirt practice?
- Dr. Nikki Feirt has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikki Feirt practices Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.