Dr. Nikki Hughes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nikki Hughes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 14th, 2016

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!

Nikki Hughes is the best doctor I've ever had! I love this office and all of the people that work there. It's always such a painless experience and I have such a nice time, in fact, it doesn't even feel like I'm ever going to the doctor. I recommend NAPC in Sugar Hill and highly recommend Dr. Hughes!

February 10th, 2016

WONDERFUL

February 20th, 2015

What I've been looking for

I am a new patient of Dr. Hughes and I think she is an EXCELLENT doctor. Her personality goes a long way with patients. She is exactly what I've been looking for in a doctor. She addresses your health concerns and she makes you feel like part of her patient family. She truly cares about your well being. You don't feel like a "paycheck" when you visit her. I also love the fact that she caters to women and their needs.

October 7th, 2014

Caring

Dr. Hughes is one of the most caring hands on doctors I have every visited, she listens to all my questions and never fells to go out of her way for my diagnosis. She is an exceptional physician.

August 10th, 2014

Patient for 5 yrs

Dr . Hughes is a wonderful and patient physician. She treats not just the body but connects on a personal level. The review that claims she writes random scripts truly sounds like a jealous colleague, not a true patient.

July 31st, 2014

Dr. Hughes great, but no longer with NGPG

Dr. Hughes is no longer with NGPG. She is wonderful! If anyone knows how to find her, please post.

March 5th, 2014

Great experience

Dr. Hughes was great as well as the entire staff. Everyone was friendly, professional, timely, and the office was nice and clean. :) I would highly recommend this office if you are unhappy with your current dr or looking for a general physician.

March 3rd, 2014

Warning

Nikki Hughes is more concerned with over medicating than the well-being of her patients. I have had a horrendous experience with her. Her staff is just as awful as she is. She put me and the rest of my family on a long list of medications without looking into patient history and even prescribed multiple medications that have severe interactions with each other. Be careful with young doctors as they are prescription pad happy and when something goes wrong she will throw her hands up in the air and say "oops" No accountability whatsoever. If you are looking for pills, especially for ADHD or anxiety, she will write you a script no questions asked. Guess there's one upside.

October 8th, 2011

outstanding

From my first appointment I knew that Dr Hughes was different. She is competent and caring. She takes time to listen and answered all my questions. I never feel like I am being rushed out of the office. Her follow-up is just as thorough.

October 6th, 2011