Dr. Nikki Lang Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nikki Lang?

Very Disappointing

Posted on September 30th, 2016

I am a former patient who did some office work for Dr. Lang. I was shocked that she talked about other patients of hers in front of other office workers and me. Her lack of concern for the confidentiality of her patients was appalling.Although I had been a patient of hers for several years, I found another doctor after that experience. Decide for yourself.....

awful doctor

Posted on May 16th, 2014

I went to Nikki Lang who told me I was crazy because I was dragging my leg. Told my husband i was looking for attention. Well Nikki it turned out to be phlebitis and that i could have lost my life but instead had a heart attack at the age of 38,thanks to you , I only hope this happens to you

Posted on September 29th, 2009