Dr. Nikki Neubauer MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecologic Oncology Oak Lawn, IL

3.4

August 24th, 2016
Dr. Neubauer and her new practice, Gynecologic Cancer Institute of Chicago, fails patients. she makes the patient feel real bad about needing more time, calling asking questions, her true concern is with the patients who do chemo, radiation, and have major life altering surgery. She is very standard of the care and will not paint outside the lines. A really disservice to patients esp young patients. she does not exhibit empathy or compassion like her video on Advocate Christ hospital says. Trust is not with this provider. she does not want to be in the fight against cancer with you like she states.

July 5th, 2016
Terrible experience

April 27th, 2016
Dr. Neubauer treated me two and a half years ago for ovarian cancer. She did surgery and I continue to do lab tests at her direction several times per year. She moved her practice from Northwestern and I think so much of her that I followed her to Downers Grove. She continues to be approachable, knowledgable, kind and caring. She is lovely and skilled and I have great confidence in her.

February 27th, 2016

August 24th, 2015
I would never go back to see Dr. Neubauer. I found her inattentive. She rushed through appointments and was totally lacking in bedside manner. The biggest issue is that she did not do adequate testing or follow-up. At that point, I started seeing a different oncologist who I trust. There are many excellent oncologists out there, suggest doing a bit of research to find one of them.

January 26th, 2015
I have had a wonderful experience with Dr Neubauer. I feel very comfortable with her and her staff. She is extremely knowledgeable about women's health.

January 22nd, 2015
She was absolutely perfect. Confident and kind - very thorough and patient. Thrilled with dr neubauer

May 30th, 2014
So sweet and compassionate
Dr. Neubauer is a fantastic physician. At the age of 27 I was faced with having a hysterectomy and she helped me through every step of the way. Her staff is very caring as is she. The surgery went great. She always took time to answer my questions and even called me personally to check on me after surgery. He staff is also great always very kind and caring. Would recommend to everyone.

March 11th, 2014
I will never return to this doctor. Firstly, scheduling an appointment with her is a nightmare. Secondly, her bedside manner is horrendous: rushed through the appointment, talked quickly, did not leave time for questions, did not explain the follow-up procedure or possible diagnosis. Thirdly, I believe that this doctor did not give me an accurate diagnosis and did not provide comprehensive testing during the procedure. I called around, got several referrals, and saw a different doctor after my appointment with Dr. Neubauer.

May 12th, 2013
The greatest
As an ovarian cancer patient with her, my experience with Dr. Neubauer was terrific. She was clear, compassionate, responsive and encouraging. A minister asked me if I prayed while I was going through chemo...I responded that I never did; I relied on my fantastic doctor to get me through. I take every opportunity to recommend her.

October 12th, 2012
She's No Dr. Buttin (Onco Who Preceded Her)
She may be knowledgeable, but she is a terrible oncologist. Once you reach this sort of speciality you must recognize you are treating real people, not charts. So look them in the eye. Practice empathy. Listen to the suffering patient. Be patient with the scared. Learn that each case is different. And take the time to visit, follow up and reassure. All the knowledge in the world means nothing if your patients are not comfortable enough to trust or take your advice.I'll never return to her.