A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikki Wacker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wacker graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wacker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. David`s Hospital
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wacker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nikki Wacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nikki U. Wacker practice?
Dr. Nikki Wacker practices Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology near Cedar Park, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC and Austin, TX.
See Cedar Park Pediatricians, Cedar Park Anesthesiologists, Cedar Park Internists, and Cedar Park Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nichole Wacker, Dr. Colette Wacker, Dr. Nikole Wacker, Dr. Nicola Wacker