A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikkisha Prentice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikkisha Prentice, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prentice graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Prentice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikkisha Prentice MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nikkisha Prentice practice?
- Dr. Nikkisha Prentice has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikkisha Prentice practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.