Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nikolai Kinachtchouk
Dr. Nikolai Kinachtchouk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saginaw, MI. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kinachtchouk is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center Harrison, Huron Medical Center and St Mary's of Michigan - Standish Hospital. Dr. Kinachtchouk has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nikolai Kinachtchouk has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nikolai Kinachtchouk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.
Dr. Butchi Paidipaty
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Saginaw, MI 0 mi46
Dr. Lioudmila Kinachtchouk
Saginaw, MI 0 mi30
Dr. Rama Mulpuri
Saginaw, MI 0 mi31