A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikolai Lagoduke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikolai Lagoduke, Internal Medicine (Primary Care Physician) is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikolai Lagoduke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- musculo-sceletal disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagoduke graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lagoduke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikolai DR Lagoduke MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nikolai D. Lagoduke practice?
- Dr. Nikolai Lagoduke has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nikolai Lagoduke practices Internal Medicine near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Springfield, NJ.
See Forest Hills Internists.