A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikolai Lieders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieders
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lieders Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikolai Lieders, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieders graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Lieders has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikolai Lieders MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nikolai Lieders practice?
- Dr. Nikolai Lieders has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikolai Lieders practices Psychiatry near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Psychiatrists.