Orthopaedic Surgeon

1 Daniel Burnham Ct
Ste 365C
San Francisco, CA 94109
415-409-7364
Locations and availability (5)

|  show details
May 29th, 2012

I was lucky to get Dr. Wolfson to treat my broken ankle, he's wonderful

|  Patient's daughter  |  show details
by LH on Mar 23rd, 2011

Dr. Wolfson is extremely professional, caring and gentle. He gives patients all the time they need to ask questions and express concerns. He is very conservative about the use of surgical correction for the problem, which is rare (most surgeons are eager to do their surgery). Mom needed a hip replacement and the experience was quite smooth from beginning to end. The office is quite busy and the staff are a little overwhelmed/frazzled, but still very helpful and ultimately they get the job done. I highly recommend this MD and this practice.

|  Great Orthopedic Surgeon  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2010

GREAT Orthopedic surgeon. Look no further. My son broke his clavicle playing football. Needless to say he was in lots of pain and not very compliant with his home care. He saw Dr. Nik Wolfson on his second visit. Dr. Wolfson has great bedside manners, very personable, attentive and patient. Later i found out that he is considered one of the best Ortho surgeon, he was chosen to go Haiti to operate. I completely trust him as a doctor.

|  Great experience with Dr. Wolfson  |  show details
by Felix Gofman on Mar 10th, 2010

I had massive pains in my left knee to the point where it became difficult to walk. Was refered to Dr. Worlfson by a friend and was really happy with my visit. Made an appointment with just a few days notice, the wait wasn't bad at all (about 10 minutes, basically just enough time to get the paperwork filled out). The Dr. was very attentive, examined me and then sent for the knee MRI to the lab in the hospital building next door.Dr. Wolfson called me the same night with the results! Basically, the knee was overworked and I needed to take it easy. I saw him again a few days later for a shot into the knee and that was basically it. The pain is gone and I hope to never see the doc again ;-)