The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nikolaos Chandolias
Dr. Nikolaos Chandolias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, NY, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Albany, NY (and 1 other location). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Chandolias is affiliated with Albany Medical Center. Dr. Chandolias has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nikolaos Chandolias has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Nikolaos Chandolias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.
Dr. Brian Binetti
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Albany, NY 0 mi17
Dr. Mary Whyte
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Albany, NY 0 mi32
Dr. Jeffrey Hnath
Vascular Surgery, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, General Surgery
Albany, NY 0 mi15