A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikolaos Mavrogiorgos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikolaos Mavrogiorgos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikolaos Mavrogiorgos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mavrogiorgos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Mavrogiorgos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikolaos Mavrogiorgos MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nikolaos Mavrogiorgos practice?
- Dr. Nikolaos Mavrogiorgos has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikolaos Mavrogiorgos practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Framingham, MA.
See Framingham Internists and Framingham Infectious Disease Doctors.