A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikolaos Papamitsakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikolaos Papamitsakis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikolaos Papamitsakis, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Papamitsakis graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Papamitsakis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikolaos Ih Papamitsakis MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nikolaos I. Papamitsakis practice?
- Dr. Nikolaos Papamitsakis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nikolaos Papamitsakis practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC and Detroit, MI.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.